New to Lukas Wine & Spirits, Pinckney Bend Vodka!
“Located in historic New Haven, MO on the banks of the Missouri river and in the heart of Missouri Wine Country, the Pinckney Bend Distillery produces some of Missouri’s most premium quality spirits one small batch at a time. For a while now we have been carrying their award-winning and Lukas Customer Favorite the Pinckney Bend Gin and now they have an amazing vodka for you to try!
- Distilled from American grain in small 50 gallon batches
- Made from a blend of wheat, barley & rye
- Uses multiple distillation techniques for both purity & character
- Each grain is distilled separately
- Wheat (column still) , Barley & Rye (pot-stills)
- Flavor: Pinckney Bend Vodka has a luscious mouth-feel and is exceedingly smooth on the palate, with hints of malt and a suggestion of spice. The finish is long and clean. It is excellent on its own, or as a cocktail ingredient.” – per Pinckney Bend Distillers
Ralph Haynes and his crew at the Pinckney Bend Distillery have been extremely hard at work trying to create not only premium Missouri-made spirits, but they are also making world-class product. Just recently Pinckney Bend Distillers was awarded a Gold Medal at the 2012 MicroLiquor International Spirits Competition for their newly released vodka out of 263 entrants from all over the world.
So stop on by Lukas Wine & Spirits, purchase a bottle of the new Pinckney Bend Vodka and help celebrate this amazing Missouri-crafted vodka, made by some amazing gentlemen in New Haven, MO.
Want to learn more about New Haven, MO very own Pinckney Bend Distillery? Click here at www.pinckneybend.com follow them on Twitter @Pinckney_Bend or friend them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pinckneybendsspirits
-Adam M England
Lukas Spirits Manager