- Carlisle Syrah “Papa’s Bench” Vineyard
- Carlisle Zinfandel
- Dominus Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2008(99 pts!)
- K Vintners ‘Milbrandt’ Syrah 2010
- Maybach Maternum 2008 *VERY Limited
- Maybach Amoenus 2009 *VERY Limited
- Rive Gauche Chinon (Cabernet Franc) Rose
- Sheridan Vineyards Cabernet Franc (98 pts!)
- Three Saints ‘Steak House Red’ 2008
- Vina Robles Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles 2009
ARRIVING NEXT WEEK – A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO TASTE 1ER CRU RED AND WHITE BURGUNDY AT PRICES WE CAN ALL AFFORD!!
- Morot Beaune 1er Cru Marconnets 2008 (*DO NOT MISS THIS - 1er Cru Pinot Noir for ONLY $29.99!!!)
- Lecheneaut Morey St. Denis 1er Cru Clos des Ormes (*ONCE AGAIN, DO NOT MISS THIS - 89-91pt Burghound & ONLY $44.99!!!)
- Pommier Chablis 1er Cru Beauroy (*ARE YOU KIDDING??? 90-92pt Burghound… LASERLIKE Focus… 1er Cru Chablis You’ll have to SEE the price to believe it!)
While supplies last. That’s a term that’s bandied about far too often in retail…
Here are two examples of appropriate uses for that term:
We have LESS THAN 4 CASES of the beloved Cameron Hughes 2009 ‘Lot 220′ Chardonnay. If you love a certain Chardonnay from a certain winery that starts with an “R” and ends with an “ombauer” you’ll REALLY like this wine… (wink-wink) And with current supplies of that winery’s 2010 release set to run out before June (and with retail orders cut to ribbons upon delivery) this is LITERALLY your lasst chance to buy. Act now. This will all be gone for good by next week.
On the “RED” end of the spectrum…
We jumped at the opportunity to snag some 2008 Ramey Cabernet Sauvignon. this was an EXTREMELY short vintage for many wineries – Ramey was no exception. Again – due to high demand, our original order was cut by about 30%, and we received ONE LAST CASE today, bringing our in-stock total to LESS THAN FOUR CASES. Not that you need anecdotes to convince you (if you know Ramey, you know how great a deal this is) but here is a fun anecdote:
Ramey’s 2007 Napa Cabernet Sauvignon was named #30 on Wine Spectator’s “Top 100 Wines of 2010.” Spectator also gave it a 95 point score that year, while Robert Parker, during his last California reviews before concentrating solely on France, gave it 92 points. Oddly enough, there is still plenty of the ’07 to go around, and more on the way (we go through so much, I’m starting to think my customers are bathing in the stuff).
When Antonio Galloni began rating Cali wines, he gave the 2008 Ramey Napa Cab 95 points. Don’t wait for Wine Spectator to tell you to buy. There really shouldn’t be any of this wine left as it is!
At Lukas, we don’t think you should be penalized for buying our products at the wrong time – that’s why we hold fast to ”Everyday Prices.” Occasionally, you may see something we sell a few cents cheaper somewhere else when it’s ”On Sale,” but do you know what the price will be next week? How about the week after that?
Here’s something you can count on:
Kendall Jackson Vintners Reserve Chardonnay is $10.69/750ml. ALWAYS. Furthermore, if you buy 2, you pay only $20 (plus tax). [No case discounts apply to either qty, but you can combine with other btls to make a case.] We believe in treating our customers with respect. Come and see for yourself!