Our 16th birthday celebration is almost here, and what a sweet 16 it shall be. We will have a full boat of tastings between Friday night, 4/8 and Saturday, 4/9, so make sure to plan accordingly, drink lots of water and have a designated driver if needed. We will have numbers and information available for designated driving services, but we encourage everyone to act and drink responsibly and not become “that guy” or “that girl.”
The food trucks will be here beginning at 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m., respectively on 4*9, and most of the games we’ll be playing will happen in the early afternoon. Giveaways will be all throughout the tastings.
At 12:00 in the Tasting Room we’ll be tapping 4 awesome and hard to get “bigger” beers available by the snifter:
- Goose Island Bourbon County Stout 2015.
- Boulevard Rye on Rye on Rye.
- New Belgium Botanical Imperial IPA.
- and a surprise from Perennial…
Let’s see what you can expect:
- Jack Daniel’s Honey and Fire Liqueurs 11-1 p.m.
- Schlafly Beer selection 4-6 p.m.
- Mel R. w/ Ionia Atlantic Imports Wine selection 4-6 p.m.
- William Hill Wine selection 4-6 p.m.
- 4 Hands Beer selection 4-6:30 p.m.
- Piney River Beer selection 4-6:30 p.m.
- Ballast Point Beer selection 4-7 p.m.
- Lagunitas Beer selection 4-7 p.m.
- El Jimador Tequila selection 5-7 p.m.
- Pinckney Bend Distillery 5-7 p.m.
- Kinahan’s Irish Whiskey & London Vodka 5-7 p.m.
- Louis Martini Wine selection 5-8 p.m.
- E & J VSOP, Peach & Apple Brandy 5-8 p.m.
- New Amsterdam Original, Pineapple & Peach Vodka 5-8 p.m.
- Patron Tequila selection 5-8 p.m.
- We will be featuring almost a dozen tables for wine, including an option where by paying $20 you’ll get to try some featured “reserve” wines unavailable to the general public during the tastings. The tables will open at 11:00 a.m. and run until 6:00 p.m.
- Lamarca Mimosas 10-1 p.m.
- Belvedere Bloody Mary’s 10-1 p.m.
- Shock Top Beer selection 11-1 p.m.
- Three Olives “Mules” & “Cake” 11-3 p.m.
- Smirnoff “Sourced” Vodka selection 12-2 p.m.
- Ozark Distillery selection 12-2 p.m.
- Abita Beer selection 12-2 p.m.
- Boulevard Beer selection 12-2 p.m.
- Kinky Liqueur, Il Tramonato Limoncello 12-2 p.m.
- Cathderal Sqaure Beer selection 12-3 p.m.
- Mulligan’s Bourbon 1-3 p.m.
- The Big O Ginger Liqueur 1-3 p.m.
- Sam Adams Beer selection 1-3 p.m.
- Best Damn Root Beer & Hard Cherry Cola 1-3 p.m.
- Schlafly Beer selection 1-3:30
- Stiletto Vodka, Samogon & Mig Fuel 1-4 p.m.
- Jack Daniel’s Fire and Honey Liqueur 1-4 p.m.
- Plantation Rum 1-4 p.m.
- Uma Cachaca 1-4 p.m.
- Urban Chestnut Beer selection 2-4 p.m.
- Left Hand Beer selection 2-4 p.m.
- New Belgium Beer selection 2-4 p.m.
- Firestone Walker Beer selection 2-4 p.m.
- Amador Whiskey & Tres Agaves Tequila selection 2-5 p.m.
- Goose Island Beer selection 3-5 p.m.