Sorry for the short notice, but we JUST received our limited edition Maker’s Mark American Pharoah bottles, and wanted to celebrate the 142nd running of the Kentucky Derby with a release party!
Tonight from 5-7:30 p.m., we will be having drink specials in the Tasting Room featuring some fantastic Whiskeys as well as some open Chardonnays we have from last night’s Buttery Chardonnay event:
- Blanton’s, $6 per pour.* (no bottles available to sell)
- Orphan Barrel “The Gifted Horse,” $8 per pour.* (no bottles available to sell)
- Old Scout 8yr, $4 per pour.
- Old Scout 10yr, $5 per pour.
- Calumet Farm, $5 per pour.
- Woodford Reserve, $4 per pour.
- Rombauer Chardonnay, $4 per glass.*
- Duckhorn Napa Valley Chardonnay, $4 per glass.*
- Ramey Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, $4 per glass.*
- Butter Chardonnay, $4 per glass.*
- Gundlach Bundschu, $4 per glass.*
- Paris Valley Road Chardonnay, $4 per glass.*
- Abeja Chardonnay, $4 per glass.*
*while supplies last.
Now, how can one attain a bottle of the Maker’s Mark American Pharoah bottle? Come in during the release party and enter your name. At 7:30 we will draw 3 names at random and those 3 individuals will have a chance to purchase a bottle of this limited Maker’s Mark. You must be present to win, and we will accept names for the drawing until 7:15.
If you can’t make it tonight, there is still a chance to “find” a bottle. Tomorrow, at random times, from when we open at 9:00 a.m. up until 3:00 p.m., we will place 1 bottle out for sale at three variou intervals. Don’t bother calling, the times be strictly be at random.
We hope to see you tonight. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. Thanks!