We are officially under ONE WEEK AWAY until the 19th Birthday party here at Lukas. We are so excited for this year’s festivities, and we know you are too. Here is an update of what to expect for this Saturday, 4/27:
- Tickets are still available here on Eventbrite for $10 plus fees. The day of the Birthday, tickets will be $15 in store. We will not be selling tickets in store until this Saturday. Every customer will still get a Riedel glass to keep.
- Remember to come hungry. Truck Norris, Thai Bistro, Blues Wood Fired Pizza and Jimmy John’s will be on hand serving their delicious grub. We recommend eating early and bringing cash just in case a card reader is down or a vendor runs out early.
- Parking is limited, so for customers who live close, please consider carpooling or walking. Uber and Lyft are options as well.
- There will be tastings all over the store, so bring water and wear comfy shoes. Just in the Wine Department, there will be over 100 wines to try.
- The Lukas Bar will primarily feature the Drinkworks machine and pods demonstration with samples. We WILL NOT be selling any full drinks during the Birthday.
- During the Birthday, on top of the various item giveaways we will have, we will also be doing a enter to win contest for a Goose Island Bike. The signups for the bike will take place during the Birthday and we will draw a winner that Monday.
- While we encourage everyone to come and have fun, we ask that you drink responsibly and remember that a tasting like this is a marathon, not a sprint. Drink safe, drink smart.