Now in stock…
Liquid Wet Hop Centennial Red
This limited release is a fresh hop version of one of our old favorites, Reprise Centennial Red! We brought back the original recipe with the addition of fresh Michigan Centennial hops.
Chocolate Milk Stout
Our Chocolate Milk Stout pours black as the night sky with aromas of dark chocolate, chocolate malt, and more chocolate. With a firm tan head and a rich velvety mouthfeel our Chocolate Milk Stout is a perfect complement to the change of seasons.
Intergalactic Despot double dry-hopped New England-style IPA and Oktoberfest are now in stock! Available in 4pks or single 16oz cans.
As you all are aware, we’ve themed our Saturdays through the rest of the year:
- 1st Saturday of September-December…Wine.
- 2nd Saturday of September-December…Beer.
- 3rd Saturday of September-December…Spirits/Cocktails.
- And the 4th Saturday of September-December…Staff Favorites!!!
Come out on Saturday, September 22nd from 1-4 p.m. for complimentary tastings of everything that makes Lukas Wine & Spirits, well, Lukas Wine & Spirits.
Our Wine Department will pour some fantastic value and limited quantity wines to work with any budget. The Beer Department is all about their seasonals, and right now it’s Oktoberfest and Pumpkin season. The Spirits Department has some great new finds they can’t wait to show you.
Get to know the essence of Lukas, and come see how fun we really are.
Join us this Saturday, September 15 from 1 pm to 4 pm for the September Spirits Tasting. We will be celebrating STL Craft Spirits Week with several fantastic local distillers and many other fine spirits!
We will have 12+ tables during the event, with each table featuring its own cocktail. The goal of this event is to showcase different cocktail ideas that you can use at home or while entertaining.
Here’s some of the lineup you can expect:
- Spirits of St. Louis
- Still 630
- Pinckney Bend
- Big “O” Ginger Liqueur
- Knob Creek
- Jim Beam
- Stolen Spirits Whiskey/Rum
- On The Rocks RTD Cocktails
- Smooth Ambler
- 360 Vodkas
- Bacardi Rums
- Codigo Tequila
- Mastermind Vodka
- Stumpy’s Spirits
Hope to see you there, it’s going to be a blast!
Plenty in stock.
You can purchase it on our web store, or just stop by and grab a bottle. (Or three)
Now in stock…
Boulevard’s Love Child Series of wild ales are barrel-aged with such boisterous cultures as Lactobacillus and Brettanomyces. These wayward offspring can prove so complex that we employ gauges on the label to convey the intensity of three key personality traits, Funk, Sour and Fruit, presenting a picture of the blend at the time it was released. This beer will change as it ages, but don’t we all?
click here to purchase
Check out what we have going on TODAY ONLY, SUNDAY, 9/9, to help you start off the NFL season just right:
- Suntory Yamazaki 12yr Japanese Whiskey, 6** bottles available.
- Gosling’s Ginger Beer Regular & Diet, $6* per 6pk. ( limit two 6pks per person)
- Master of Mixes Regular Bloody Mary 1.0L, $1* per bottle. (limit 3 bottles per person)
- Sipsmith Gin, $25* per bottle. (limit two bottles per person)
- Bird Dog Bourbon, $15* per 750ml AND $20* per 1.75L. (limit two 750mls or 1.75Ls per person)
- Beringer Dry Rose 1.5L, $5* per bottle. (no limit)
- Josh Cabernet Sauvignon, $9* per bottle. (limit 6 bottles per person)
- Boulevard 12pk Sampler Cans featuring Pale Ale, Wheat, Kolsch and Jam band, $9* per 12pk. (limit four 12pks per person, no case price available)
*= no further discount applies. No holds, reservations or rain checks. Prices good Sunday, 9/9/18 only.
**= limit 1 per person or couple. No holds or reservations.