It’s a wonderful thing how far craft beer has come in the last 10 years. More and more breweries are starting up around the country and demand for some already established craft beers are at an all time high. We look forward to seeing what our beer department will look like in another 10 years.
That said, much like some of the most sought after Bourbons, the beer world has its rare releases that customers look forward to every year. Such examples include:
- Goose Island BCS (Bourbon County Stout, also might include Bourbon County Coffee Stout, Nightstalker Imperial Stout, etc)
- Founders KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout)
- Founders Backstage Series (brands like Canadian Breakfast Stout, Doom, etc.)
- Perennial Abraxas
- Bell’s Hopslam
- Boulevard BBQ (Bourbon Barrel Quadrupel)
- Sam Adams Utopias
- Firestone Walker Sucaba and Parabola
Our Beer Manager Jeff Brooks is great at making sure we get ample amounts of these releases, but a lot of times the supply that comes into Missouri is lower than expected. To make sure everyone gets a fair chance at these releases, the Beer Department decided that NO RESERVATIONS WILL BE TAKEN FOR BEERS AGED IN ANY TYPE OF WHISKEY OR WINE BARREL. All releases will be handled via instructions posted on our website.
If you have any questions about limited beers and their scheduled releases, or any questions in general about beer, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Lukas Beer Department