Just to prove we weren’t kidding, take a look at some of the items customers will be eligible to win tonight during the Fling Cocktail sampling!
If you’re hungry, we will also some snacks available to much on while you try these four awesome canned cocktails.
Game starts at 7:00, this tasting goes from 4-6 p.m. There’ s no reason to miss this tasting!
Don’t forget to join us before Game 2 of the NHL Championship on Wednesday, 5/29 from 4-6 p.m. as we sample Fling Craft Cocktails from Boulevard Beverage Company!
From 4-6 p.m, come try all 4 cocktails from Fling:
- Blood Orange Vodka Soda
- Cucumber Lime Gin & Tonic
- Mai Tai
We’ll also be having giveaways* featuring St. Louis Blues items, with one lucky person winning a Tarasenko jersey! Chris from Boulevard Beverage will be on hand discussing everything Fling, so make sure to stop by and stock up before Game 2!
*one entry per person. No purchase necessary. Must be 21 to enter. Winners will be drawn after sampling has ended.
UPDATE: At the end of this tasting, we will have some Blues swag to giveaway, including a Tarasenko jersey! No purchase necessary, must be 21 to enter. Limit one entry per person. You will be able to enter during the tasting, and winners will be drawn at the end.
Come join us on Wednesday, 5/29 from 4-6 p.m. as we sample out the newest offerings from Boulevard Beverage Company…Fling Craft Cocktails!
These drinks were a hit at our birthday celebration last month, and if you missed out on trying them, here’s your chance to taste and talk Fling with one of their creators. All four flavors will be available to taste, plus snacks and special pricing will be available during the tasting.
Canned cocktails will be a must for your Summer plans, so stop by and find a new favorite today!
Here is our Tasting Schedule for Friday, 5/10 and Saturday, 5/11:
-Come on out from 3-7 p.m. and behold the Drinkworks machine in action. This is one of the most exciting devices to ever hit our industry, and the drinks that it dispenses taste just like a homemade cocktail, but with less mess and fuss.
-Lukas Wine Committee Favorites from 1-4 p.m.
–Brooklyn Beer selection 1-4 p.m.
–Yes Way Rosé 1-4 p.m.
Here is our Tasting Schedule for Friday, 4/26 and Saturday, 4/27:
No tastings scheduled at this time. Go out to dinner, see Avengers: Endgame, come here to buy a bottle of wine and finish off the evening at home.
Come celebrate our 19th birthday with us from 12-4 p.m! This is our biggest tasting of the year, and one customers plan for one year in advance. Come sample dozens of wines, spirits and beers for only $10 plus fees when you buy beforehand. The day of the birthday, tickets are $15 if you buy in-store. Three food trucks and Jimmy John’s will be on hand serving delicious food, so make sure to bring some cash. Two caricaturists, giveaways and a full demonstration of the Drinkworks machine await you during this event. Only ticket holders will be able to taste during the event. Click here for tickets.
We are officially under ONE WEEK AWAY until the 19th Birthday party here at Lukas. We are so excited for this year’s festivities, and we know you are too. Here is an update of what to expect for this Saturday, 4/27:
- Tickets are still available here on Eventbrite for $10 plus fees. The day of the Birthday, tickets will be $15 in store. We will not be selling tickets in store until this Saturday. Every customer will still get a Riedel glass to keep.
- Remember to come hungry. Truck Norris, Thai Bistro, Blues Wood Fired Pizza and Jimmy John’s will be on hand serving their delicious grub. We recommend eating early and bringing cash just in case a card reader is down or a vendor runs out early.
- Parking is limited, so for customers who live close, please consider carpooling or walking. Uber and Lyft are options as well.
- There will be tastings all over the store, so bring water and wear comfy shoes. Just in the Wine Department, there will be over 100 wines to try.
- The Lukas Bar will primarily feature the Drinkworks machine and pods demonstration with samples. We WILL NOT be selling any full drinks during the Birthday.
- During the Birthday, on top of the various item giveaways we will have, we will also be doing a enter to win contest for a Goose Island Bike. The signups for the bike will take place during the Birthday and we will draw a winner that Monday.
- While we encourage everyone to come and have fun, we ask that you drink responsibly and remember that a tasting like this is a marathon, not a sprint. Drink safe, drink smart.
We will continue our new Saturday Tradition of “choose your own whiskey flight” at our bar. For only $20 you can choose four 3/4 oz pours from the following list:
*due to limited availability, no bottles for sale at this time.
Belle Meade Cask Strength NAS*
Amador Ten Barrels Hop Infused*
Amador Ten Barrels chardonnay barrels
Old Dominick Hulling Station
Barrel Batch 15
Barrel Infinite Barrel*
1792 Single Barrel*
Elijah Craig Small Batch
Elijah Craig Barrel Proof*
Willett Pot Still*
Old Forester 1910*
Blood Oath Pact 1-3*
WhistlePig 10 Year Lukas Store Pick
Four Roses Lukas Private Selection OBSQ
Four Roses Lukas Private Selection OBSF*
High West Double Rye
Col. EH Taylor Small Batch*
AD Laws Four Grain Bonded
AD Laws Rye
Knob Creek Cask Strength Rye
Rossville Union Rye
Remus Repeal Reserve Batch 1*
Lagavulin 16 Year
Highland Park 12 Year
Dalwhinnie 15 Year
Aberlour 12 Year